Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Epiphanies

Specializing in fine portraits of Families, Children and high school Seniors for over 30 years in Hawaii.

Today there are so many new things happening in the world of technology! Yesterday I published a book I wrote 8 years ago titled, "Epiphanies of the 50th Year". I published it via CreateSpace.com, and it's available there and on Amazon.com! This is all so amazing to me!

"Epiphanies" has nothing to do with photography or portraits...it's just things I've thought about and finally after 50 years of living and learning stuff, I decided to write about. And while the title might imply deep philosophical heavy reading...it's not! It's just musings and anecdotes about topics I believe most people can relate to. I hope people find it amusing and entertaining.

On my first blog post dedicated to the book, I've posted an excerpt from the introduction. Check it out and see what you think at http://epiphany-ist.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment