Thursday, February 16, 2012

Digeus Registry Cleaner

Specializing in fine portraits of Families, Children and high school Seniors for over 30 years in Hawaii.

This is totally unrelated to Photography or Portraits, which as you know is MY thing...But I just want to share this... I just recently obtained a copy of this program called Digeus Registry Cleaner. Here's what it says about what it does: Digeus Registry Cleaner speeds up your computer by cleaning errors in your Windows. It removes the junk that accumulates in your Windows Registry, fixes Windows errors which results in speeding up your computer. With Digeus Registry Cleaner you just need a few mouse clicks and your computer will become as good as a brand new one.

I am not a computer geek and don't even know what "registry errors" are, but I have heard the term before, and this program found some 1400 such errors on my computer! I was shocked! I had noticed that my computer was slower than it used to be, and I thought I was doing well with knowing to run a "cleanup" and "defrag" every month or 2. That didn't really seem to make any noticeable difference in its performance though.

Here's what I can tell you about this Digeus program...It's really easy to install and doesn't take long at all. It's extremely easy to run, one click to check for errors, which may take a while if your computer has as many errors as mine had. One click to "fix" the errors, and the fix doesn't take hardly any time at all! And it does seem to speed up the performance. All-in-all, I'd say it's worth the small investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment