Friday, November 12, 2010

November News

Specializing in fine portraits of Families, Children and high school Seniors for over 30 years in Hawaii.

It's been a while since I wrote anything here, but in my defense, I'm the only one working in my portrait business. There are only so many hours in a day, and so many days in the week...and taking care of my clients takes priority over everything else. (Except for golf on my one day off each week!)

So, I cut my hair. I meant to trim it a little and reduce my ponytail from 20" to about 6", but what happened I can't really explain. Anyway it looked ridiculous when I finished, and I couldn't even get it into a ponytail any more. So I went to Supercuts to get it "fixed" so it looked decent.

My haircutter just couldn't get what I was explaining to her about what I wanted, so I left $20 lighter and no happier with my hair than I was when I went in. The next day I went to the barber here in the shopping center where my studio is, and she fixed it for me...for only $15!

Then I got MARRIED! (No, not to the barber! To my sweetheart of the last 15 years!)
Here we are saying our vows at Magic Island park on Oahu.


It was a very short ceremony, and then I serenaded
my new bride with a love song by Neil Young,
"Harvest Moon".














My good friend and fellow photographer, Steve Dantzig manned the camera during our event, then we put it on timer to include him in the group photograph. Unfortunately this Blogger program doesn't want to upload that photograph for some reason...I tried 4 times! But it was a fabulous day, and the food was great as usual at the Price Court after the ceremony.

I will attempt to be more frequent and regular with posing here in the future. All the best to YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment